The Ultimate Marketing Campaign for your Dapp.
How we can create the most epic onboarding flow that web3 has ever seen and get paid through it.
Here is a very raw video of how the process will work (this is an actual implementation in Alice)
TLDR; The user flow is as follows
- A user receives a Link Drop claim link (which is a deep link to the Alice app)
- A user clicks the link, (installs the Alice app and generates new account if needed) then is routed to the Pool Together app with a pop up “Claim DAI and participate in PoolTogether" button.
- A user clicks the button
Behind The Scenes
- The Alice app signs his address with the claim link key and propagates signature to Linkdrop relayer.
- The Linkdrop relayer calls escrow smart-contract, which sends DAI into the pool, so that only receiver can claim the back.
- A user then sees their claim is successful and their claimed tokens have been deposited into the Pool Together Pool.
- An advertisement pop up is then shown to the user, do you want to add more funds to the pool? View this ad (MetaCartel Ads Network).
This proposal comprises of many new technologies.
- A LinkDrop link which I believe has the power to be the new airdrop
- An Alice mini dapp which I believe will Alice will be the platform that drives mass adoption through mobile as the experience is bar none.
- An ad for a crypto product’s ad campaign - DAOSaka, Known Origin etc.
- Pool Together, an up and coming project in the Ethereum ecosystem which has a simple UI and is gamifying investment strategies.
The vision with this project is to continue the vision I set out for with Alice, to build sustainable revenue streams through crypto.
If an application such as Pool Together wanted to run a marketing campaign for their app. They can do so by using a LinkDrop campaign to drive traffic to their mobile mini dapp in Alice. The reason you would build a mobile mini dapp is because 1 - it’s easy and 2 - that’s where most users are, in mobile. Then from driving traffic to it’s mini dapp, Pool Together can run an ad campaign in their UI to be able to get extra revenue through web3 ads. An organization (DAOSaka, Known Origin) is paying the user extra DAI for this ad space and they can then benefit in turn from a traffic being driven to their dapp.
Who gets paid?
- First off Pool Together would be handing out links with DAI.
- Linkdrop gets paid transaction fees per link claimed.
- Pool Together gets paid from the Ads Network (who get paid from Known Origin) to provide ad space in their app.
- Known Origin receives a profit from the sale of a digital art piece.
The proposal is for $5k USD to build a fully operational MVP of a Pool Together Mini Dapp, LinkDrop campaign, and Ads Network ad pop up
Public Address / ENS name
markpereira.eth == 0xA1b02d8c67b0FDCF4E379855868DeB470E169cfB