World’s first cross-chain NFT social and trading platform to bring established real life brands and products to the Metaverse.
The current NFT market lacks a compelling user experience for trading and interacting with an NFT. Most NFT platforms are:
- Desktop focused – Meaning that users cannot access and interact with their NFTs on the go.
- Lack of social community – Most of the community actions when interacting with NFTs such as discovery, discussion and showcasing are performed away from the NFT platform. This leads to a jarring experience as users are forced to switch between apps.
- Lacking personalized user experience – One of Web2.0’s best innovations was being able to create a tailored user experience and this feature has not been integrated on NFT platforms in the market.
Artemis is set to reinvent the way we interact with NFTs by building the world’s first cross-chain NFT social and trading platform, bringing established real life brands and products to the Metaverse. Artemis will be a mobile focused experience from Day 1 with a mobile-friendly website. We will also be developing our very own in-app social community, offering an end-to-end NFT experience for creators to directly connect with their communities, and for users to discover, discuss, share and showcase NFTs, anytime and anywhere.
- Artemis Market is the first NFT social and trading platform to be compatible on both EVM and Solana
- #SocialFi #Mobile #Crosschain #NFT - end-to-end comprehensive SocialFi suite with its own in-app social community
- Bridging established brands and real life products to the Metaverse
We have successfully launched our desktop and mobile website on Solana in January 2022. We have also confirmed partnership with numerous renowned real life brands to launch exclusive NFT collections on our platform.
Features in development:
- Multi-chain capabilities – Solana, Terra and EVM
- Multi stable coin support – Artemis already has stablecoin transaction feature built in for Solana and will incorporate these to other chains as we integrate multi-chain functionality
- Fiat-to-NFT gateway – Users can directly purchase NFTs using credit cards
- NFT-Collateralized Lending
Creating A Compelling Mobile NFT Experience
Artemis has been a mobile focused experience from day 1. In Web2.0, one of the greatest innovations that led to the boom in internet adoption was mobile integration which captured massive user time spent and user engagement. With this at the heart, Artemis is developed to be a mobile native platform where users will be able to enjoy and interact with their NFTs 24/7 and on the go, as well as sharing and discussing them with friends anytime, anywhere.
Developing Our Own In-App Community
Buying and selling are core features of any NFT marketplace, and Artemis is no exception. Apart from offering a vibrant and secure marketplace for creators and users, we believe social element is essential to completing the whole user experience. We want our users to be able to conduct their whole NFT experience all in one app. From discovering and discussing with creators, to collecting NFTs, to interacting, sharing and commenting with friends — users will be able to seamlessly perform all these actions within Artemis, without the need of switching platforms.
Taking our key learnings from Web2.0 applications, Artemis is designed to have social features akin to super apps like PinDuoDuo, Xiaohongshu or Futu, intertwining utility and community features harmoniously. The launch of the social aspect of the app is imminent as of Q2 2022.
Expanding The NFT Industry Into Physical World
Artemis is very excited about the future of NFTs. We are big fans of innovative creator projects who have cultivated their own sticky and lively communities, and we are keen to support these existing as well as up-and-coming NFT projects to continue growing and thriving.
Our ambition with Artemis also includes expanding the NFT industry into the real world. We are currently backed by Alameda, Animoca and Alibaba’s family office and co-founders being ex-Goldman Sachs IBD we are well connected in the realms of traditional assets (luxury brands, wine, trading cards… etc) that we can bridge across to web 3.0.
At Artemis, we imagine NFT technology can be adapted for real world use cases especially in the realm of ticketing, luxury, as well as special experiences. Such integration with real life use cases will make NFT part of everyday life and nurture a more sustainable and stickier user base for the industry.
- Ticketing — Premium tickets for concert, sports events are a great way to utilize NFT technology as it is a natural solution to ensuring ticket provenance and to counter secondary black market scalping.
- Luxury — The luxury industry is primed to go into NFTs. Most products in this sector have high prices, struggle with fraudulent counterfeits and are very illiquid in nature. NFT technology can be adapted to establish provenance whilst improving supply chain efficiency in this case. We have partnered with Hermes to launch Hermes NFT editions.
- Trading Cards — One of the key changes in the past few years was a rise in the demand for special experiences especially among millennials. To provide a solution to this, NFT technology can be utilized to offer exclusive access to content from a celebrity or personality. Under the current climate, we see immense opportunity on this where people value such special experience greatly.
Artemis envisions to build the core infrastructure for Metaverse access and utility, leading the charge to onboard the next 100 million Web3 users,
- Mobile-first platform to enable 24/7 market and access to Metaverse assets
- Socialfi-enabled community to propagate metaverse engagement, awareness and discussions
- Bringing established brands and products to the Metaverse creates real life use cases
Amount Requested: $10,000 USD
Primary Funding Needs:
- Development of multi-chain support with EVM compatibility
- Building NFT launchpad for creators
- Development of asset fractionalization