Hello MetaCartel community!
I’m very excited to be posting this proposal to extend the MCON event to the global community.
Please reach out with any questions.
MCON 2021 Live Stream and Media Proposal
This proposal is to extend the MCON experience to include the global MetaCartel community who are not able to travel to Denver .
The vision is to extend the MCON experience to the global community and by making the ideas widely accessible attracting other like minded people.
Financial cost, Covid and other factors can prevent some from the Meta Cartel community from attending MCON.
MCON is an exclusive event which inhibits community growth with like minded
The solution is to live stream the main events Wednesday and Thursday and embed it on the MCON site with Telegram chat for interactivity.
Create edited session segments and social clips to share community ideas and content after the event.
The product is a turnkey high end professional live stream and media package.
- Weekly 1 hour co-design sprints to develop the show format, requirements and creative
- Build Run of Show async with team
- Setup social channels and test streams.
- Adapt existing graphics for show graphics package
- Embed stream on MCON site with Telegram for event live stream chat
- Produce and Direct the two day event
- Edit clean session segments
- Export and upload to YouTube and optional IPFS
- Upload sessions in Playlist
- Add descriptions
- Set End Cards and Subscribe
- Publish Native -2:20 video quote with text from each session with speaker @ tags and link to MCON page with full Session Playlist
- Create .SRT subtitles
Optional A- Edit 3:00 Sizzler Highlight video
Optional B- Web / Blog
- Edit Session transcripts into readable MCON blog posts with media and images
Segment Pages with
- Session Video
- full length audio
- Edit Text Post
- Clear CTAs
- link to the IPFS hash
We have successfully deployed this playbook numerous times including ETHDenver 2021. An example similar to MCON was Sustain Web3. The live stream added about 1000 viewers to the 200 IRL and the final edited playlist has 5000+ views since the event.
Peregrine, https://theperegrine.co/ brings together top tier talent and equipment to co-create incredible experience IRL and broadcast them interactively to a global community.
Peregrine is a media brand led by Jonathan Palmer. He has over 20 years of film, television and social marketing experience. He got involved in blockchain and web3 in 2017 and is focused on creating content and experiences to grow the decentralized web. Peregrine is 100% web3 focused and has worked with ETHDenver, Gitcoin, Protocol Labs and more in the space. Currently the team is finishing a 12 part documentary series for Filecoin Foundation for the Decentralized Web.
The project funding request has been heavily discounted to support this community focused project.
$4,000 Base package
$6000 Base plus upgraded camera package
Optional A- $3,000
Optional B- $3000
USD, DAI, or ETH
There are many opportunities for community members to play roles on and off camera during the event- TBD