MetaGame Proposal v0.1

Sup everyone, hope you all good :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s time this thing gets a proposal, so here we go.

• This is v0.1 of the proposal, I will come back.

For those unaware, MetaGame started as a reputation gamification and knowledge mapping system for the MetaCartel. You can read more about that here

MetaGame - A Massive Online Coordination Game
(social media meets freelancing meet role playing games)

So far it’s mostly been developing the theory behind it and dumping stuff from inside my brain to the articles, there’s a few of them:

Currently writing:

• Scaling Trust (on how to help MetaCartel not lose the feeling of family as we scale - which was the original goal)
  • The Founding Fathers, Funding Fathers and Seeds (going into motivations and the MetaGame achievements and stakes)
  • The Path to 1.0 (which I only started half an hour ago, so forgive me for it being shitty)

We are having the first dev call this week and will hopefully be commencing actual work on the website.

Proposal:

• Gimme 8k (or whatever) in the 1st cohort.

Why should you?

1. I need it to start building this shit, obviously. I won’t take any of that money personally, but I will use it to incentivize weekend hackathons and individual bounties.
  2. I will match your 8k with 8k of my own.
  3. I will eventually return 8k or more to the MetaCartel bank.
  4. You will all get the “Funding Father” achievement NFTs and Seeds proportional to how big your stake was in this grant I’m requesting.

Mind that the proposal is WIP, I’m in a hurry and just put it together real quick:

• Please tell me what is unclear
  • Please tell me what seems stupid
  • Happy to answer any question
  • Feel free to hit me up on Telegram or Twitter @pethereum
  • Or drop by MetaGame Discord
2 Likes