Proposal: Vocdoni Bridge - Trustless, scalable & universally verifiable token-based governance protocol

We have a new Consensus Protocol here: Proof-of-liking-kinda-anonymous-Voting = PolkaV

1 Like

Hey @pet3rpan, did you have time to take a look at our reply to your question?
We thought you wanted to know more about Vocdoni before making a final decision.

Yes :slight_smile: We’re super excited about this use case!

Personally still not entirely convinced, but it looks cool. If others think it’s fine, go for it.

I originally voted ‘no’ not because I didn’t like the idea but because there were pretty much 0 comms about the proposal internally.

Thanks @pet3rpan, we submitted the proposal again. We would be more than happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have about the project if there are any. You can reach me here or in Discord, my username is: Ferran | vocdoni.io#7559

1 Like

POAP use case is awesome! I was (and still am) in favor of funding the proposal, b/c it seems like a cool product and could augment existing voting solutions like Snapshot with something a little more flexible / configurable.

Would also be great, if MC could get into the beta test, since I think that being able to see / feel a product is a great way of building broader support for it.

3 Likes

That would be great! As soon as we get the first version of Vocdoni Bridge ready (2-4 weeks) we can organize a call and a demo for MC members willing to test it and play with it!