This is an attempt to gamify MetaCartel member contributions.
This proposal looks to create a Cartel Cards for every member of this original gang. Cartel Cards would be given to every member as an NFT. Cartel Cards are a cross between sports cards and magic the gathering cards. Below are some ideas.
- Every MetaCartel member is issued one NFT player card
- Each NFT is a plain chilli, identical, and pretty boring to start
- Each player can have attributes (color, size, weapons, defense mechanisms, name, description, etc)
Then I was thinking: what if the only way to get access to the Cartel Card attributes was to provide value to MetaCartel? It could behave like a fun incentive game that occurs in parallel to activities that are already happening.
Imagine for example:
- We could create a point system, in which points would be given for things like:
- Passed MetaCartel proposals
- Time volunteered that doesn’t result in a proposal
- Odd jobs (onboarding, note taking, etc)
- Doing something cool
- Writing articles
- Create attributes for Cartel Cards
- Maybe you can buy upgrades to your NFT by using these points:
- Nicer hat, Weapons, Disguises, Outfits, Custom names, etc
- These cards can give members rewards or perks over time. Act as a VIP pass, etc.
Maybe a DAO manages a curated registry of the official “Cartel Cards”, and all upgrades to your Card need approval via a proposal to a DAO.
-Create designs for cards
-Issue on mintbase
-send cards to every individual
-Create a DAO with with all MetaCartel DAO members which manages the game
-Outline a simple point system and upgrades to gamify this process
-2$ per NFT X 21 members = $42 + gas fees = $100
-design bounty: $100 (May be redeemed if not needed after initial attempt)
-My time for the rest will be volunteered