VOYA is a woman-led all-star team of creatives, researchers, visual storytellers and marketeers building the first Web3 media platform focused on explanatory content and visual story telling for the next generation.
We believe Web3 will redefine how we interact, transact, and connect in the future. Yet the barrier to entry for those that are curious is still too high. With VOYA we seek to make Web3 relatable and understandable **by presenting personal stories and complex topics in a digestible fashion. We provide a platform that people can trust and enjoy without having to worry about the intentions of the creators or undisclosed advertisements.
We stand out by cutting out the noise and get to the core. We use current day analogies, captivating visuals and are not afraid to mix in humor to speak to the next generation. If we can make a point in 30 seconds, we will. Currently, our production can be divided into two categories:
- Our main show: where we provide a podium for key industry players to talk about their Web3 journey in a personal and inspiring way; and
- Quick-takes: through which we make web3 approachable with weekly explainers and highlights in bit-size bits.
We’ve already kicked off:
- Created and hosted ~10 shows, making Web3 relatable and understandable through personal storytelling by key players in the industry.
- Hosted notable guests from AAVE & Lens, Animoca, Archetype, Delphi Digital and more.
- Created ~50 quick-takes, breaking down the technical intimidation factor around crypto and Web3.
- Created a distribution network across continents with over 60K followers across platforms, with a dominance in the EU market and gaining traction in India.
The team has been bootstrapped since the start and is now looking for grants to continue independent content creation for the long haul.
This proposal requests 10.000 DAI, to:
Keep on rocking: First and foremost, our mission is to continue producing our show and explainers to onboard the next generation to Web3. This grant will enable us to stay independent. As the team has all the necessary research, writing, edit, design, production in house, with just 5000 DAI, we are able to
- Produce ~ 6 shows
- Produce ~20 quick-takes
- Move closer towards our north star: Anchor our community in Web3, with native rewards and incentives and a Web3 centered community platform where people can come together to connect, learn, and explore.
- Core contributors: a team of three, consisting of passionate and driven all-round creatives and researchers making this all a reality.
- Operating expenses: for software and editing tools, almost negligible. Basically, the only costs are the running costs of the team. Talking about lean operations, with high quality output.
Help VOYA onboard the next generation of users to Web3. In exchange, Meta Cartel gets…
- Credited in our show and a prominent spot in the show intro (~5 episodes)
- Shout-outs during our shows
- Option to nominate a guest for our show
- Option to nominate topics for our explainer series
And an opportunity to be the touchpoint for the next generation of Web3 users.