Grant Proposal: Accelerating Diversity with Si Her

Hello MetaCartel!

I am excited to share a grant proposal on behalf of Si Her. I am the creator of the Si Her Web3 Talent Collective, an organization focused on accelerating the visibility of women & non-binary professionals in web3:

www.si-her.live

Within Si Her, we have created resources and tools to support our members in developing their professional emerging tech brands and voices in the public sphere.

Core to our offerings are our ENS (Ethereum Name Service) Domain website templates. Check out mine as example here to get to know me a little bit, as well as our other members!

We have a global demographic of members, and with their .Eth websites we enable their potential to showcase their decentralized brands on their social platforms and encourage other emerging tech professionals and new entrants to discover tools such as the IPFS and ENS Domains. We have partnered with Livepeer to power our media technology within their sites, presently hosting our member’s audiograms and in the next 1-2 months going live with their own livestream channels directly from their Si Her sites. Finally, in line with our values around financial inclusion, we have partnered with female-founded Aurpay platform to enable our members to receive crypto payments via Aurpay’s small business dashboard.

As a part of our core goal for accelerating visibility of diversity in the web3 ecosystem, we are also hosting our own livestreams including our ‘Si Her Summit’ virtual conference on January 31st. This is a one-day virtual Summit with an all womxn & non-binary speaker lineup, with keynote speakers, women in web3 community leaders and innovative web3 organizations.

Ecosystem Partner Sponsorship Request: $5,000 USD

Si Her is requesting $5,000 which includes:

• Logo placement on our Si Her website
  • Integration into our PR & marketing campaigns, including social media mentions and press release mentions
  • 10 minute thought leadership speaking opportunity with replay available on Si Her’s site and recap video

Our Collaborative Growth Opportunity

We are focused on driving visibility for our speakers, their communities, and our web3 ecosystem partners. Our marketing & PR activities beginning in January include:

• Direct email invitations to our database of web3 professionals
  • Community growth campaigns & PR with Dot Audiences
  • Web3 micro and nano-influencer marketing with Koris.io
  • NFT marketing with Blocksee

I am leading ecosystem growth activities with Si Her. I am a former VP of Growth & Partnerships at CleverTap, leading growth for the company from Series A to Series B (now at Series B). I have been a women in tech community leader for ten years, and during this time have placed over 350 women in speaking opportunities. I believe I am strongly positioned with my team for a successful livestream event with several thousand live attendees.

We hosted a successful alpha launch event at NFT NYC in April 2023 called ‘Si Her Impact Web3’ with 100 attendees and three sponsors. We also hosted our first livestreamed event at Art Basel in Miami last weekend (recap video coming soon!) and are hosting two livestreams with StreamETH in December (Si Her DeFi: Africa) and January (Si Her Emerge: Asia).

We invite you to participate in our ecosystem growth initiative celebrating the diverse voices of our industry as we head into 2024. We appreciate your consideration and look forward to the opportunity to integrate MetaCartel into our Si Her Summit programming.

Hi Metacartel! We have updated our Summit to Feb 22nd and have confirmed 20 womxn & non-binary speakers from these orgs, and are confirming 10 more. With our hosts and musical/spoken word guests we are going to have a full day and evening Summit celebrating the diverse and global voices of the web3 community!

Blockchain Research Institute, Web3 Ladies, Women in DeFi, Metis DAO, MetaCampus.ai, SpaceDev, Pinata, Livepeer, Aurpay, Percs, Koris.io, ImpactNFT, WeDAO Latam, WeCare Impact, Confusion & Joy, Thrilld, Bidget, The Crypto Recruiter, Web3 & Law

We would love to have Metacartel join us as a speaker including a woman or non-binary member of your org, and inclusion in our collective social and email marketing and press release.

Here is our deck outlining the details of the opportunity: Box

Please see our presentation deck here:

Our website is here
https://www.si3.space/