DAOcember is a virtual schelling point for the people who think DAOs are the future of coordination. This year, it brought together 69 DAO veterans representing 80+ orgs from across the ecosystem, with the goal of educating & helping the new generation of DAOists avoid the pitfalls.
Our main goal is to aggregate DAO knowledge & help the new generations of DAOists:
- Aggregate: Bring the biggest DAO brains together
- Reiterate: Discuss the past, present challenges & future of effective DAOing
- Onboard: Help newcomers understand DAOs & DAOing
- Accelerate: Help new DAOs get off the ground
- Produce: A course fully covering the journey of creating & nurturing DAOs
- Telegram group & twitter following organically from 0 to 300+ in 2 weeks
- 69 DAO veterans from across the DAO space
- 80+ DAOs & related organizations represented
- 100+ DAO summoners & operators signed up
- Opening day attended by 400+ people
- 25 hours of great content captured
- 20+ DAO-building topics covered
- $2k raised from the community
- 300+h invested in production
Here are a bunch of reasons:
- You believe DAOs are the future of coordination
- You want us to produce DAO playbooks
- You want public goods to live
- You want a share in the DAOcember DAO
- MetaCartel was featured in DAOcember trailer (seen by almost 20k people)
- MetaCartel was featured on the DAOcember website
- MetaCartel will be featured as a sponsor on DAOcember
- MetaCartel will be featured on “The DAO Playbook” landing page as a sponsor
- MetaCartel will be featured inside every sub-playbooks
- MetaCartel will be featured on DAOcember twitter
- Will also be shilled through MetaGame’s newsletter (12k subscribers)
All of this content is also being amplified by the DAOcember community, 69 veterans, their associated organizations, their newsletters & twitters etc. - will be seen by all of the DAO space.
In terms of numbers, sponsoring DAOcember is like sponsoring a small to medium sized conference or hackathon, except for a fraction of the price.
Our ask is $3k for the Diamond Tier sponsorship.