Panvala will be hosting an all day BUIDLing for Inclusion event at ETHDenver this year on Thursday, February 17 (8 am-6 pm). The goal of the event is to leverage IRL local meetup to create space for Panvala communities to gather and share experiences, and ways and ideas for building a more inclusive and welcoming Web3.
This proposal is seeking $1,500 in xDAI to sponsor the event.
As a key event sponsor/supporter MetaCartel will:
- Be invited to speak on a panel to share MetaCartel thoughts and approach to BUIDLing for Inclusion (For 1-2 members in attendance).
- Be invited to speak on the BUIDLing for Inclusion Twitter Space at the end of the day (For members not in attendance).
- 3 x 30-second shout-outs throughout the day during sponsor/supporter announcements.
- Decorate a table with MetaCartel swag and branding for the day.
- Be promoted on all event communications, social media, programs, and slide decks.
- Be included as an event host on the official ETHDenver schedule.
- Receive attribution/credit note for the learning/insights article we generate from the event.
Funding from the sponsorship will be used to pay for food for attendees and participants.
MetaCartel is the perfect sponsor for the Panvala BUIDLing for Inclusion event. MetaCartel is a member of the Panvala Community with a shared mission, vision, and values to support community growth and development across the Web3 ecosystem.
Leveraging IRL local meetups, the event will create space for all our communities to gather and share experiences, ways and ideas for building a more inclusive and welcoming Web3.
Here is more about the Panvala Event:
Theme: What does BUIDLing for Inclusion mean for the future of Web3?
At Panvala we want everyone to feel welcome, valued, and represented in Web3. So with the support from ETHDenver, Panvala is hosting a gathering of our communities and coalitions to have a day-long conversation about BUIDLing for Inclusion.
The Panvala BUIDLing for Inclusion Experience at EthDenver involves the gathering IRL and online of our 77+ member communities, 6+ coalitions and friends of Panvala to share, connect and learn together - What does inclusion mean for us and the future of Web3? How might we buidl/build so everyone feels welcome?
Throughout the day (8am-6pm), attendees will experience panels and fireside chats, learn about Panvala community member projects, and participate in a community-inspired quiz.
We are expecting close to 8k attendees to descend on Denver during BUIDLWeek, and have capacity for 200+ people in the event space over any 2-hour period. We estimate a reach of about 600 people IRL with 10k online and via our communication channels.
Expected duration or delivery date:
The event will occur IRL during BUIDLWeek, at ETHDenver, Thursday 17th of February, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. The event will be live-streamed and end with a Twitterspace (5-6pm).
Team Information (For Funding Proposals)
- Dr. Kelly Page (she/her): ETHDenver BUIDLWeek Steward and Co-ordinater, All Things Social+Tech+Leadership. Founder @LWYLStudio Fellow @PanvalaHQ Fellow @KERNEL0x #KB5 Steward CCO @MsTechGroup Mentor @1871Chicago
- Rachel Holmes (She/her): Rachel is a professional dancer, oracle, energy and sound healing practitioner, educator of dance and the metaphysical arts, as well as a mom. She is a @PanvalaHQ and a contributor to @JovianNetwork.
- Lee Knight (they/them): Director of Diversity/Inclusion, ETHDenver. A technologist, CryptoEvangelist, EthDenver OG, musician and Art Historian. Previously contributing to projects at @UjoMusic, Golem, and DAOHaus. They are SuperRare’s Technical Community Manager.
- Niran Babola (he/him):Founder of @PanvalaHQ, member of @meta_cartel. economic performance artist. prev: @ConsenSys/@ConsenSysAudits
Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)
The money will be used to pay for food for attendees and participants. Feel free to join us on the Panvala Discord if you want to learn more leading up to the event.