šŸŽ‰ The BIG ā€˜introduce yourselfā€™ thread

Hey @AlvinMole, Iā€™m open to chatting about what youā€™re working on. Hopefully I can share some insight or point you in the right direction.

Let me know the best way/place to connect!

@dcardines Hey Dante, great job man. Looks sick!

Hey everyone! My name is Ian and Iā€™m a freshish face in the space, collaborating with RaidGuild and DoinGud for the last 8months. Before that I was a brewer/woodworker so my technical skills are low but super excited to be contributing to this space in account/project management and communication.

Echoing @CryptStyle I see the power of community in this space and so grateful that this is so well recognized. The attention to community building and on-boarding is inspiring. Never have I felt so out of depth and yet so guided, and my goal is to pay that forward through MC.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, Dickie here!

Ex-TradFi but I have been getting deeper into the DeFi space for the past few years (so still fairly new)ā€¦

Iā€™m busy working on a startup called Koia.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter or add me on Linkedin.

Excited to be joining the community!

Hi Everyone. Iā€™m Nebai Leon, I studied finance and econometrics without forgetting my artistic side. So I also do oil painting, inspired in Sacred Geometry. You can appreciate my artworks at OpenSea

Iā€™m currently working on a DAO project that solves the sustainability of FOSS projects and Public Goods: Nebai Revelations.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter, and ask me questions at Discord.

1 Like

Hey folks. I am Alex Poon, 3x founder with 2 exits. I have been building startups for the past 10 years and have recently been bitten by the Web 3 bug.

I am currently building CharmVerse to bridge access control between DAOs and DAO-owned Web 2 tools. Our first product is a token-gate for Notion, enabling DAO to manage Notion access by token holding.

Very excited to be part of this community! Hereā€™s my Twitter, LinkedIn and CharmVerseā€™s Discord.

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

I am Nati

I would really appreciate feedback from the decentralized community on the project my team and I are working on. We want to create an example that crypto/NFTs are not just about greed environment destruction and speculation, but can also be used with a positive story.

For that we have built a simple gameplay that will evolve over time to a more complex experience. Primary it is about having fund and exploring, but implicitly also supporting animals that are close to extinction.

http://petto.io/

Our discord: https://discord.gg/5KC8Jacm

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Louis, nice to meet you all :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m a fullstack and solidity dev, and few weeks ago i did a blockchain hackaton with some friends and weā€™ve build a project management tool for DAOs (we wrote an article about it).

We would like to go further with this project, and since then we are trying to get in touch with has many people involved in DAO as possible to get a better understanding of the pain point and needs related to this space. Our goal is to build the best tools for DAOs as a DAOā€¦ Itā€™s look like a DAO-inception.

So if tou have some time for us, you can contact me my twitter or just get in touch with us in our discord.

Cheeeeersss

2 Likes

Hey all - Iā€™m a long time Head of Product looking for a new home in the metaverse. Iā€™ve worked at giants like Google/Salesforce but more recently have founded Product teams for series A startups (that didnā€™t quite work out as Iā€™d hopedā€¦sigh).

Iā€™ve jumped into web3 this year, founding an Axie Infinity Scholarship program in my spare time to invest in cash flowing NFTs, help talented players earn income, and learn to code against the Ronin chain. I built Axie price analytics, SLP distribution scripts, and a leaderboard dapp on React/Moralis that I shared with the Discord community.

Iā€™d really love to meet folks and help contribute to projects. Iā€™m happy to contribute sweat equity to get to know the group before potentially investing. If you need any Product feedback, market or user research guidance, etc, please ping me!

Josh
https://twitter.com/joshuarsiegel

1 Like

Hello Im W, nice to meet you all

Happy to be here learning and reading about amazing projects :slight_smile:

Hi Iā€™m Omar aka naomsa. I am 15, love to code and make my own money with crypto and defi. Constantly looking for opportunities to help other people with my programming skills, as well as improving them. I wish someday I can make a great DAO myself.

Hi all, my name is Chris Wylde aka boilerrat. Iā€™ve been hanging around on Discord and twitter throughout a lot of the eco-system for a little while now. I started out by searching for a dev for an NFT project. With that I found Raid Guild and so onā€¦ found myself hooked. I try to help out where I can around DAOhaus but mostly find myself behind the scenes trying to bring projects over to use the framework for their DAO.
At Raid Guild, Iā€™ve been involved with the Wordsmiths and have been trying to get more involved there as well.
With Meta Cartel, Iā€™ve been having a blast working as a meta guide. Helping people realize their dreams really aligns with why I want to be in the web3 space, so it has been fun to do. Besides being a guide, Iā€™ve also been working to keep the applicant flow organized.

Other than that, yeah, Dad, Husband Deadhead. Iā€™ve worked in the trades for 20 years, mostly around Nuke plants but been around, seen some things.Itā€™s hard. Time for change. :slight_smile:

Hello Iā€™m W and i created a business that mix agriculture with blockchain.

it is pretty interesting and ā€œbulletproofā€ to market downsides and its a lifetime project :slight_smile:

Governed by a DAO powered by #DAOHaus Framework check us out.

Yo. ER doc self taught full stack solidity dev. Was buildring some web2 stuff wen web3 slapped me in the face and said ā€˜not like thatā€™. Now buildring web3 healthcare stuff. Gonna be fun. Always wanted to be cartel so reporting for duty.

1 Like

Gabriel here. Grew up on the business side of the music industry. Excited to build a DAO platform that tokenizes artists. Please feel free to reach out if youā€™re interested in joining me!

I bleed Meta
DAOā€™s are the future
No I am NOT Neo

Delic
Delic Tide
Decentralized Eco-Systems Living In Construct

Boots on the ground > Clean Water, UBI, POH, Ghost

1 Like

Hey hello, I am Alan working as a blockchain VC based in Hong Kong.
Happy to contribute by sharing ideas on blockchain development and Chinese translation.

Hi there! Iā€™m Josh, researcher and mathematician from Metagov. :wave:

Hi all,
Iā€™m Kushagra. Iā€™m building Samudai. Weā€™re an end-to-end management platform for DAOs. Open to getting feedback on our product. Weā€™re also working with Collab.land to build a retroactive rewards engine which was featured at ETH Denver to incentivize social contributions in DAOs.
Happy to be part of the ecosystem.

Hey All - I am Puncar, most of my time I spend helping DAOs with governance, community, tooling or tokenomics.

I am also trying to help web2 people get more involved in DAOs so I just kick off How-to-dao.xyz project, which will publish a book about DAOing.

Lets all DAO