MetaCartel's Warden Role [funding+people]

For Wardens, nature exists in a precarious balance. The four elements that make up a world—air, earth, fire, and water—must remain in equilibrium. If one element were to gain power over the others, the world could be destroyed, drawn into one of the elemental planes, and broken apart into its component elements. Thus, wardens oppose cults of Elemental Evil and others who promote one element to the exclusion of others.

Wardens are also concerned with the delicate ecological balance that sustains plant and animal life, and the need for civilized folk to live in harmony with nature, not in opposition to it. Wardens accept that which is cruel in nature, and they hate that which is unnatural, including aberrations (such as beholders and mind flayers) and undead (such as zombies and vampires). Wardens sometimes lead raids against such creatures, especially when the monsters encroach on the wardens’ territory.

Wardens are often found guarding sacred sites or watching over regions of unspoiled nature. But when a significant danger arises, threatening nature’s balance or the lands they protect, wardens take on a more active role in combating the threat, as adventurers.

Roles:

• Fundraising / making sure we have more incoming funds in the guildbank
  • Funds management and spending input/output + making sure we are funding things critical to our goals and mission within MetaCartel (providing the voice of focus in group environments)
  • Recruiting and training up more DAO summoners within MetaCartel
  • Organizational process design and implementation

I am taking self-accountability over these areas and will be liaising with astrologists and paladins to execute community objectives.

Reward

1000-2000 USD a month

2 Likes

I am proposing that I hire myself. Otherwise, I am finally free of this curse!!

4 Likes

I nominate @pet3rpan

I support self the nominated @pet3rpan for this :mage:t3:‍♂ @ $2k per month minimum, should probably be more when it can :heartpulse: