I bleed Meta
DAOā€™s are the future
No I am NOT Neo

Delic
Delic Tide
Decentralized Eco-Systems Living In Construct

Boots on the ground > Clean Water, UBI, POH, Ghost

1 Like

Hey hello, I am Alan working as a blockchain VC based in Hong Kong.
Happy to contribute by sharing ideas on blockchain development and Chinese translation.

Hi there! Iā€™m Josh, researcher and mathematician from Metagov. :wave:

Hi all,
Iā€™m Kushagra. Iā€™m building Samudai. Weā€™re an end-to-end management platform for DAOs. Open to getting feedback on our product. Weā€™re also working with Collab.land to build a retroactive rewards engine which was featured at ETH Denver to incentivize social contributions in DAOs.
Happy to be part of the ecosystem.

Hey All - I am Puncar, most of my time I spend helping DAOs with governance, community, tooling or tokenomics.

I am also trying to help web2 people get more involved in DAOs so I just kick off How-to-dao.xyz project, which will publish a book about DAOing.

Lets all DAO

Hi! My name is Yonathan, i just joined this forum after reading your posts!

i totally agree with you that Community is the first and foremost real asset of any project! My partner and i are Authentic Facilitators of Conscious Communities through our Academy of Relational Wisdom.

i would love to participate in the emergence of a Decentralized Autonomous University where we can heal ourselves as human and regenerate the abundant ecosystems of our magnificient Earth!

please check out our work at www.interawisdom.com

in peace and friendship!

yonathan

1 Like

Hi everyone! Iā€™m Amy (aka, BeijingBoudreau). Passive crypto investor since 2018, fell down the rabbit hole winter 2021. Really excited about DAOs (and how theyā€™ll change the way we work in the future), non-finance related applications of blockchain (ex: DeSci, making access to research permissionless, etc), and onboarding more women into web3!

Member of boys club. Contributing to bDAO & Bankless Consulting.

1 Like

Hi MC family :slight_smile: Iā€™ve been hanging around the MetaMoloch-ers, but havenā€™t officially entered the MetaCartel community. I guess this is the place to start. Wellā€¦about me: I have a good sangria recipe, the kind with brandy (of course), thatā€™s a benefit to sunny patios. I think that everything can be related to Tolstoyā€™s ā€œWar and Peaceā€. And, I really like writing lore :slight_smile: Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

Excited to be here and meet some new people! I have been aware of crypto for a while but have really dove deep into it for the last 18 months. I have been looking for a place to contribute my skills and I hope that I found the place! I have a unique background in small business, sales, and marketing. Looking forward to seeing how I can help bring awareness to this DAO and its members.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Iā€™m Korede Adebayo, a technical product manager and I am so excited to join this community and contribute to the work here.

I am a DAO enthusiast as I am working to explore possible use-cases of this technology concept in business and finance.

I looking for opportunities to collaborate with the team here in building interesting projects.

1 Like

Good afternoon
My name is Kimberley (Kim) Burton and i am the founder of Green Cultural Travel Hub Limited a Singapore Non Profit.
We seek to support projects that adhere to the principles of Permaculture and in particilar Fair Share.
To become self sufficient we want to create an online travel agency focused on sustainable and ethical travel.
We also want to create the Green Initiative DAO.

I have joined here looking for connection as our plans need way more expertise than i bring.
We have just ventured into the world of blockchain having created the Green Cultural Travel Co Founders tokens on the Ethereum platform.

Looking forward to meeting with like minded people who want to make a difference.

1 Like

Hi, guys I am leo. I want to know DAO strcture

Hello everyone!

Iā€™m Max, from Mexico. I quit my normie job in November 2021 (yes, right on the top) to become a full-time crypto investor. I like projects that focus on decentralization and censorship resistance.

I recently entered to Nansenā€™s Scout program, Iā€™m looking forward to be part of Nansenā€™s Community and learn valuable skills to become a better crypto investor.

Iā€™m also subscribed to Moralis Acadamy on the hope to have time someday to learn programing skills.

:wave: :grin:

Hey all! Dior from Zenland is here to say hi to fellow web3 enthusiasts and developers!

Iā€™ve been in cryptospace for the past few years and a decade in digital marketing and web development before starting a project called Zenland and building a team.

Together, weā€™ve built our first product - a blockchain escrow dApp that supports stablecoins. It has a simple escrow contract (smart contract) that can be deployed and managed on Ethereum, Polygon, BSC and a few other EVM-compatible networks through a friendly UI. But thatā€™s just the start!

We share a vision for a better and safer world through smart contracts and are committed to solving real-life problems like trust and security in P2P trade.

Looking forward to meeting interesting people at MetaCartel to validate ideas, get feedback, and share our collective passion for building dApps that belong to a community.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I am Hepzibah. I am a crypto enthusiast. Iā€™m a writer, a singer, and a chef. I have worked with many other projects. And now I am glad to be hereā€‹:smile::kissing_heart:

Hi everyone, hope u have a great and productive week. I took a little more time to describe myself and my current life :slightly_smiling_face:

Name: Marcel Mihalic (Slovenia, Europe)

About me:
A former professional basketball player who continued his career in the family business. Web3 enthusiast who believes in decentralization and the power of blockchain technology, in which I have been active since 2016.

Current company and position:
QVRSE.IO (Team member and Community manager)
Crypto Ninja Agency (CEO)

My area of expertise:

• DAO
  • NFT/CRYPTO
  • Business Development,
  • Project/Crypto Management
  • Blockchain/Web3

What I can share?

7+ years of experiences
DAO/NFT/CRYPTO/BLOCKCHAIN use cases and knowledge
Can help also with networking in the different blockchain fields
DEVELOPMENT knowledge (crypto, nft, blockchain,ā€¦)

Nice to e-meet you Philipp. Regards from Slovenia (Europe).

Hi Kim, welcome. You have a very interesting project. Love to hear more about it.

Hi Marcel
Nice to connect here.
You can get a basic overview at www.gcthub.org

There is more detailed information about us on the site but it needs an invite code to access so if you would like to know more message me.

I feel there is a tribe of people out there who want to make a difference. So we want to facilitate a DAO that is a place of connection and where they can invest in projects that are positive for the community and environment.

1 Like

As a human, I am curious and want to connect with others who share my interests. As an artist, I delight and inspire, and create awareness with large images projected on prominent landmarks worldwide. As an activist, I value the principles of decentralization, privacy, immutability, equality and community. As a builder, I learn mechanics, collaborate, and create assets. As an educator, I circulate knowledge to bring awareness to issues that affect the progress of our society, and I immediately turn around to teach what I have learned. In a nutshell, build things, help others.

I am a founder of the CryptoLumenati. We use outdoor projection art and image mapping to build awareness for artists, organizations and causes that want visibility. We educate about crypto, NFTs and DAOs. And, we teach real career relevant skills to our members.

I am an organizer/entrepreneur and ā€˜jack of all tradesā€™ in web2, brand manager, designer, UI/UX, novice coder, now turning all my attention to web3.

Iā€™m a badass climber on trad, ice and aid, and I love to mentor new climbers. I have a deep love for the Colorado mountains, and the Utah desert, and I will defend these.

I hold a degree in economics from the University of Chicago, and was well on my way to becoming a capitalist, but followed a road of activism during the 80s and 90s.

From life experience I understand deeply the power of community, and the value of pulling up others.

I sit in menā€™s circles, and I am a man who is aware of his own triggers and shadows, and therefore, a man who does not act blindly from these.

https://twitter.com/suede0619
https://twitter.com/cryptoLumenati

Letā€™s do this regen thing

1 Like