What is MetaCartel DAO?
- Non-profit grants fund focused on creation and impact
- DAO is funded mostly by individuals in the community
What do we fund?
- DApps built on Ethereum
- New consumer facing use-case experiments
- Creation of new DAOs
- Cryptonative experiments
- Projects with Longevity
- Community oriented
What do we not fund?
- We don’t typically fund developer tooling or infrastructure
- We don’t typically fund anything that isn’t user facing
How much funding is usually available?
$1,000 to $10,000 USD depending on the project. We are open to continuous grant proposals after initial milestones are met.
How do we support the projects we give grants to?
- We help early projects get customers and user feedback, we push teams to get feedback and to launch as early as possible
- We help with branding and visual design for certain projects requiring help
- We help with community development strategy
Where can I read more about previous grants?
- https://medium.com/metacartel/metacartel-dao-wave-i-ii-progress-and-outcomes-cohort-0-c0360a5da072 31
What is the process of getting funding?
Post your idea on the forums to get initial feedback from other community members; tweet at us, message us etc. We usually chat and provide very quick feedback in regards to whether the project would be in the scope of funding.
We’ll usually reach out to jump on a video call with you and within 2-3 days within the call, you can expect either a strong yes signal of interest (90%+ which receive this get funding) or a response that it is not a fit.
Submit a proposal on-chain through the DAOHaus platform
If you get a strong yes signal from us, we’ll likely provide feedback and also have additional feedback for the project before we commit to a grant.
How to Submit a Proposal
Title Description Manifesto/Vision Problem Solution Product Validation Progress Differentiation Team Grant Request $ Funds Help Additional Resources
Example Proposal Submission
After you’ve submitted, schedule your pitch session
Contact the Money Mage, Sydney Lai [Twitter]